Who we are
We are deltaVision GmbH. We develop, produce, and qualify fluid control systems for the aerospace and H2 mobility. In 2022, we founded the company to become a premium supplier of cryogenic- and high-pressure sub-systems. We disrupt the market with innovative products, cost-effectiveness, and lead time that no traditional player has ever seen.
As a member of our experienced team in Ottobrunn /Germany, you will work together with our mechanical design & MAIT engineers on the prototype of a mechanical high-pressure regulator for space applications. You will apply and extend your skillset to achieve the concept, design, manufacturing, and testing of a prototype product which subsequently shall be commercialized and used for spaceflight applications.
- Motivated, pragmatic, and self-organized personality
- Eager to take responsibility
- Passion for space
- Knowledge on aerospace systems including engines and functional propulsive systems
- Strong knowledge on fluid dynamics & mechanics
- CAD & FEM hands on experience, CFD is a plus
- Hands-on mindset for hardware related activities (inspection, assembly, testing)
- Fluency in English, German and further languages are appreciated
- Above average remuneration
- Guided but self-determined problem solving to realize your ideas
- Deep dive into the domain of commercial spaceflight
- Opportunity for an adjacent permanent employment
- Flexible entry date, the sooner the better
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday entitlement above German standards
Interested? – Get in contact with us!